Kids' Tea Party
Let's celebrate the upcoming springtime with a tea party!
During this class we will be creating assorted tea sandwiches, mini fruit cups, and assorted mini desserts. Students will also be learning hand washing protocol, knife skills, and plating skills.
After the creation of our menu items, students will learn how to set a tea party table! Following this, we will enjoy our goodies.
Classes will be held at The Gather Station - 313 S. Broad St., Holly, 48442. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to start time so we can start promptly!
- How long is the class? Each class is 2 hours long. This ensures the student has plenty of time to create the menu as well as learn new techniques.
- What will I be learning? Students will be learning how to create menu items using safe and clean kitchen skills.
- What should I bring? We will supply all your materials. An apron is optional, but helpful!
- What age is allowed to take the class? Children between the age of 6-12.
- Will there be food or drink provided? Not at this time, but feel free to bring your own.
- I signed up, but need to cancel. Now what? Life happens and we understand that. However, due to space, materials, and preparation, we cannot offer refunds after purchase. We can, however, offer a credit for a future class.
If the required minimum number of students isn't achieved, we will need to cancel class 24 hours prior to start time.
*Food Allergy Disclaimer:
Our menu offers products with peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish, soy, milk, eggs and wheat. While we take steps to minimize the risk of cross contamination in our kitchen, we cannot guarantee that any of our products are safe to consume for people with food allergies.